1 and 1/2 cups non-dairy milk – I use rice
1 cup of fine oatmeal
2 medium ripe bananas, chopped
1/2 cup white flour – I use wheat and gluten free
Pinch of Himalayan salt
1 and 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
1. Put the milk and oatmeal into the blender and blend until well combined
2. Add the bananas, flour, salt and baking powder and blitz until smooth
3. Let it rest for 10mins
4. Heat the frying pan with the spray oil to a medium high heat.
5. Pour the mixture into small rounds, when the bubbles start to pop on the top of the pancake turn it over. Around 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
6. Serve in a stack with fresh fruit and Agave nectar. Enjoy!
This is an amazing Vegan recipe and the whole family prefers these to normal pancakes! Love-Vegan x